HOW TO TAKE CARE OF LINENS and LINEN/COTTON BLENDS:
• Always wash in cold water by hand or machine on the gentle cycle.
• Expect about 3-5% shrinkage after the first wash. (To minimize shrinkage, avoid hot water washing and over heating dryer)
• Do not use chlorine bleaches. If needed, an oxygen-type bleach could be used. But do test it a small area first.
• Never wash darker-colored pieces together with lighter-colored pieces.
• Line drying is recommended.
• When you use machine dryer, it should be low heat setting. Do not over dry.
• Use a steam iron on a warm setting for linens and iron them when still little damp for best result.
• Please be careful when you iron the parts close to the attached zipper such as our Zippered white blouse/shirt, avoid ironing on the actual zipper, since zipper can't take as high heat as Linen.
Linen and Linen/Cotton Fabrics only gets softer and better after each wash